The Events Vorarlberg App was premièred during the World Gymnaestrada 2019 in Vorarlberg. The launch was highly successful with more than 21,000 downloads and so the event portal for virtual and hybrid event formats and physical events was developed further. It is now available through a licensing model to event organisers in Vorarlberg.
Events Vorarlberg App
for event organisers
Events are multi-faceted. They focus on a variety of topics, objectives and visitor groups. In conjunction with the software developer Eventmobi, Convention Partner Vorarlberg has developed an innovative app for events in response to a feasibility study that was carried out by the University of Applied Sciences Vorarlberg and that confirmed the need for digital communication platforms at events. The digital ‘Events Vorarlberg’ event portal constitutes the starting point for organisers and serves to ensure efficient communication between participants, organisers, partners and the tourism service providers.
The ‘Events Vorarlberg’ portal is a hybrid solution that may be accessed through web browsers and may be downloaded from the app store. The respective event portal is embedded in the Events Vorarlberg App (so-called App-in-App solution) that also allows individual designs to be created. The native application is available for end devices with the Android or IOS operating systems for download from the relevant stores.
Extensive communication offer
As a digital event portal, the app is particularly well suited for virtual and hybrid event formats. Besides such basics as the detailed programme and speaker biographies, the platform provides all the functions required to implement hybrid and digital events: integration of live streams, one-to-one video calls, live voting, gamification module for more interaction, social feeds, etc.
The event portal as a digital companion also creates added value for participants at physical events, such as trade fairs and congresses, cultural and sporting events. It is possible for participants to rate all programme items and presentations, which in turn provides the organisers with valuable information for future events. The app’s main features also include the ability to enable participants to communicate and network with each other and incorporate the sponsors. Recorded content may be later made available within the app.
Simple licensing model
A licensing model allows event organisers to use the app for each event format for one year. Organisers will themselves be responsible for filling and maintaining the content following online training to familiarise them with the app’s back-end. All Vorarlberg-relevant content (points of interest, integration of public transport, etc.) is provided by Convention Partner Vorarlberg.
€2,800.00 for up to participants*
*Prices are net and apply per event and year.
You’ll find the web version at Events Vorarlberg App. The app is also available as a native application to download free of charge from the Android and IOS app stores.
If you are interested or have further questions, please get in touch with Anja Neumann: firstname.lastname@example.org or +43 5574 43443-27.
The most important functions at a glance:
- Individually customisable app design
- Simple and intuitive Back End
- Live-stream and interactive session features
- Zoom integration
- Live voting, session chat and question function with direct projection on to screens
- Gamification module for interactive experience
- Profiles of participants and speakers with networking function (one-to-one video calls, appointment tool and chat function)
- Advertising banners in the app for sponsor integration
- Program with different filter options and calendar export
- Different ticket groups
- Push notifications to different ticket groups
- Interactive hall plan with routing function through the halls / premises (additional cost)
- Simultaneous translation (additional cost)
- Chat channels for e.g. virtual infopoints, topic channels
- Integration of ticket-shop / registration software (cvent, XING Events, etc.)
- Feedback form
- Advanced statistics on app usage data
- Social Wall, Whiteboard
- Points of interest in the region (restaurants, museums, cable cars, etc.)